Sunday, October 19, 2008

We Have A Winner!

Before I get razzed on for not updating...

Here goes.

The photo I entered in an online competition WON!

It was well deserved I thought. Here it is again just to remind you...

Tribute to a Pilot

As for the garden...well...it didn't do so well. But, it was its first outing in something like a garden competition and I didn't think it would actually be that good first time round. Especially, as there was a great lack of information as to how or what needed to be done. Anyway, if the garden looks as good as it does now next year, I'll consider putting it again.

We've also started on the horse arena fence. Yesterday, a group of friends and I spent a few hours with two tractors, a post hole drill and afterwards, lots of fluids! So, the posts are in, they just needed to bedded in. Over the next few weeks we'll get the rails on and it will be looking very TIDY! And like the horse arena it should look like...

2 comments:

Ganeida said...

lol. Just in time. I was just considering giving you another poke! :) The only reason I hadn't already was we were away... Some people are lucky!

Ganeida said...

Got some pics up, luv. We lost a horde thanks to someone fiddling, but I've put up what we had & links. :)