Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Beach and Retail Therapy...

Well, all I really wanted to say is..."More photos" but I'd better just fill in with a few more words as well!

I'm still in Not-So-Sunny-Queensland...or Beautiful One Day...Raining the Next Queensland or just plain old Queensland. I'm near the beach and that's all that matters! I will be here for another two weeks, just bumming about, doing some more beach and a bit of retail therapy. Seth is up at Tunnel Ridge Ranch doing some volunteer staffing for the youth camp.

And, if I haven't told you already, Seth is not returning to boarding school this year. Instead he will be going to Narrabri High which is a half hour bus ride from home. We're keen to be a bit more of a family, as I have felt like I've been losing that a bit since Mark has gone. So, here's praying that we can get along ok, all of the time!

If you're new to blogs...and you stumbled in here because I sent you a link in a Christmas letter, well...Welcome!

Here are some photos! I'll be back soon! (or whenever I get prodded by my sister in law...*giggles*)

Kite Surfers 7

Kite Surfers 1

This is my niece who was doing a sand sculpture...I was a bit sorry she didn't get to finish it...

IMGP3276

Beach Flags

2 comments:

Ganeida said...

No fair! Your pics are better than mine. :( lol. Wonder what it would take to convince the L one to buy a better camera? ;D

Ganeida said...

Update, update. C'on, there's been a birthday & a new school start so I know stuff's been happening. ;)