Sunday, September 21, 2008

Somedays...I feel like I'm....







...In A Movie...


Well, I had some thoughts a while ago about how I found myself relating to certain female movie characters. I thought I'd put it up here and see what thoughts I get back. Let me know who you relate to, I'm interested to know...

Some days I feel like...

Princess Leia...A little bit of royalty but not really, a little bit fiesty, like I could take on the Empire and win all by myself, like I could hang out with the boys and fight side by side with them. Like I could love a scoundrel, a pilot and a good man too.

Some days I feel like...

Sabrina (not the teenage witch!)...where I need to go off to some far off romantic city that would be good for my heart and find myself.

Some days I feel like...

Jean Gray...or rather Phoenix...where I am all angry and confused, myself but not me, when my anger could make me self destruct and destroy anything in close proximity as well.

Some days I feel like...

Princess Fiona...Not quite beautiful in the classic sense, kind of different in a quirky way and certainly misunderstood by my parents, who love me but don't quite get me because of my oddity...which ultimately they share.

Some days I feel like...

Jane Smith...I have the normal life but its actually hiding something else. There was a husband who as it turns out, was on the same side, for each other and not against each other after all. All that trying to kill each other was not actually the thing we really wanted to do! And when we finally got it together, we were a formidable team that could take on any opposition.

Some days I feel like...

Gwen DeMarco...It's only one job I have...its stupid but I'm going to DO IT!

I'm sure that there will be more...

But for now, who do you feel like some days??

1 comment:

Ganeida said...

It's more, 'Some days I feel like I'm in a book.' Aunt Liz, old, crotchety & scheming after rare books (lol) in China Court, Norah of Billabong, or depending on the level of chaos, either Meg or Judy from Seven Little Australians. I'm not gender specific either, just to confuse things more. I enjoy being Talisien...when the mood strikes.